- For the past few years, I’ve had the pleasure of working with several of Maui’s forest and bird restoration groups.
I’ve lived on Maui since the early 70’s and was clueless about these amazing forest birds and the people working hard to preserve and restore them.
Today I would like to introduce you to the Maui Forest Bird Recovory Project.
- I have had the opportunity to join them on two trips to Hanawi State Reserve, helping with construction repairs, mist netting and photography.
- You can see a Hanawi slideshow by clicking HERE.
- Or a mist netting trip into Waikamoi Preserve by clicking HERE.
- To see Hawaiian Bird photography click HERE
Please don’t hesitate to contact them and find out more.
2465 Olinda Road
Makawao, Hawaii 96768
TEL: (808) 573 0280 FAX: (808) 573 0519